NURTURING NATURALLY COACHING
To provide safe, nurturing, health coaching that conveys love, hope and trust in your healing journey
Nurturing Naturally coaching guides you in understanding and resolving your health concerns and feelings of separation, enabling you to connect with yourself and with others, to become the person you want to be.
DO YOU EVER .....
Do you ever feel separated from others?
Do you have traumatic memories from your childhood, younger years, or your birth experiences?
Do you or your children have health concerns or symptoms of eczema, psoriasis, skin rashes, sinusitis, mouth ulcers, headaches, conjunctivitis (red eye) or squint?
Do you ever feel isolated, abandoned, unloved or unwanted?
Do you have fears and anxieties?
What if you could live free of your fears and anxieties?
Who would you become?
Maybe Nurturing Naturally Coaching can help you find your true self
Email, phone or message me contact link
Book a session or series of sessions booking link
Want to learn if Nurturing Naturally coaching is for you, contact me for a free 15 minute chat contact link
The time is now ..... healing is an energy of love not fear
Two phases of healing
- Learn the connection between your mind, body and brain….the biological laws that govern your responses
- Learn how separation from others, especially your mother, can impact on your life
- Learn how you can resolve lifetime fears and anxieties
- Address illness, disease, symptoms, birth trauma (mother, father, infant)
- Calm your mind with energy techniques, Body Talk, Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), Matrix Reimprinting
- Understand the 2 phases and 8 milestones of healing
- Become the person you really are and live the life you really desire.
- Work collectively, connecting, feeling and loving together for the greater good. Help one another to enrich your and others lives
THIS IS THE NEW PARADIGM OF THE FUTURE
Heal yourself and your little one (your children or your inner you)
Reconnection, love and compassion is the only way forward for our children and our world
Safe, Secure, Nurtured and Loved
** adapted from META-Health University image